Main Article Content
In brief, cloud computing may be described as "internet-based computing," which allows consumers available without extreme overcapacity to get to programming apps at any stage they like. Cloud computing has been a fascinating technology in the present period, providing assistance over the internet to its customers. In the advancement of disseminated computing, cloud technology is an emerging stage after the network. Security has become the fundamental problem for the sending of cloud conditions because of its ability to put away information just like its scattered assets
- Jubin Dipakkumar Kothari, (2018) “A Case Study of Image Classification Based on Deep Learning Using Tensorflow” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 6, Issue 4, April 2018, Page 3888-3892.
- Vishal Dineshkumar Soni. (2019). IOT connected with e-learning. International Journal on Integrated Education, 2(5), 273-277. https://doi.org/10.31149/ijie.v2i5.496
- Soni, Ankit Narendrakumar, Diabetes Mellitus Prediction Using Ensemble Machine Learning Techniques (July 3, 2020). Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3642877 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.3642877.
- Jubin Dipakkumar Kothari, (2018) “Plant Disease Identification using Artificial Intelligence: Machine Learning Approach” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 7, Issue 11, November 2018, Page 11082- 11085.
- Vishal Dineshkumar Soni. (2018). IOT BASED PARKING LOT. International Engineering Journal For Research & Development, 3(1), 9. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/9GSAR
- Ketulkumar, Govindbhai Chaudhari (2019) Windmill Monitoring System Using Internet of Things with Raspberry Pi, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 8, Issue 2, February 2019.
- Karunakar Pothuganti, Aredo Haile, Swathi Pothuganti,(2016)” A Comparative Study of Real Time Operating Systems for Embedded Systems” International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue 6, June 2016.
- Balne Sridevi (2015), Recovery of Data in Cluster Computing By Using Fault Tolerant Mechanisms, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), Volume 17, Issue 1, Ver. II (Jan – Feb. 2015), PP 40-45.
- Soni, Vishal Dineshkumar and Soni, Ankit Narendrakumar and POTHUGANTI, KARUNAKAR, Student Body Temperature and Physical Distance Management Device in Classroom Using 3D Stereoscopic Distance Measurement (2020). International Journal of Innovative Research in Science Engineering and Technology issue 9(9):9294-9299 (2020).
- Ankit Narendrakumar Soni (2018). Smart Devices Using Internet of Things for Health Monitoring. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 7(5), 6355-6361. doi:10.15680/IJIRSET.2018.0705233.
- Ketulkumar, Govindbhai Chaudhari (2018) E-voting System using Proof of Voting (PoV) Consensus Algorithm using Block Chain Technology, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue 11, November 2018.
- Balne, Sridevi, Analysis on Research Methods in Bigdata Applications (October 9, 2020). International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, Volume 8, Issue 10, October 2020, page number: 4059-4063.