Main Article Content
With more educational businesses being absorbed into the university's information management system, the traditional information management platform seems unable to provide an effective service for teaching and research. Then some universities resort to the cloud computing platform. In view of the pro - problems still existing in the traditional information platform, this study presented the information man - our enterprise framework was developed with cloud technology, and introduced security techniques to protect it
- Miller, T.D. and Crawford, Illinois (2010) A system and method for computing resource allocation for a grid- virtual system. USA, US7765552.
- Celeste A. Tusa F., Villari M. and Puliafito A. (2011) approach, which allows cloud services providers to organize IaaS, PaaS and SaaS with the use of external virtualization infrastructures. 2011 IEEE Worldwide Service Congress (SERVI - CES), Washington, DC, July 4-9, 2011, 607-611. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SERVICES.2011.92
- Noch, T.A. (2011) DNA Sequence Patterns - A Successful Example of Grid Computing in Genome Exploration and Building Virtual Supercomputers for the Electronic Society Research Community. 8th International Desktop Grid Founda - Tion (IDGF) Workshop, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics, Hannover, 17 August 2011.
- Godhankar, P.B. and Gupta, D. (2014) Overview of the security challenges of cloud storage and cloud computing. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology, 5, 528-533.
- Jiang, Y. (2014) Examine the application of Vlan technology in network security and access control and in practice. Network Security Technologies and Applications, 7, 18-19.
- Van Melderen, L. & De Bast, M.S. (2009) Bacterial toxin and antitoxin systems: more than selfish entities? PLoS Ge - clean, 5, article ID: e1000437. http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.pgen.1000437