Main Article Content
We know that there will be some difficulty in calculating some surfaces. the reason for this is that the calculation of surfaces becomes a problem as a result of the uneven aggregation of the surfaces by some other surface below or above. in this article you will learn some similar, mathematical equations of surfaces that can occur in nature. this article briefly provides information on several surfaces. we will provide more interesting and complete information in the next issues of the magazine
- 1.Blinn, J. F. 1982. A Generalization of Algebraic Surface Drawing. ACM Trans. Graph. 1, 3, 235--256.
- 2.Bouthors, A. and Nesme, M. 2007. Twinned meshes for dynamic triangulation of implicit surfaces. In Proceedings of the Graphics Interface Conference. 3--9.
- 3.Brochu, T. and Bridson, R. 2009. Robust topological operations for dynamic explicit surfaces. SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 31, 4, 2472—2493
- 4. P. Barla, J. Tollot, L. Markosyan X-toon: extended toon shader Non-Photoreal Animation and Show 4 International Symposium Proceedings (NPAR '06) (2006)
- 5. E. Vital Brazil, I. Macêdo, MC Sousa, LH de Figueiredo, L. Velho Drawing Vermation Hermite-RBF implications Sketch-based interfaces and modeling materials
- 6. X. Vendlend Minimal radius functions with minimal precision and compact support with piece-by-piece polynomial Development of Computational Mathematics, 4 (1) (1995)