Main Article Content
This study aims to see the correlation of the effectiveness of licensing services to local revenue in Manado City. The measure of the success of a region in the development process is usually supported by the increase in the amount of local revenue itself, and the value of regional independence is seen from the increase in regional income.
Regional Original Revenue (PAD) is the region's own original income consisting of taxes, regional levies, income from agencies, BUMD and others, calculated in thousands of rupiah per year (Santosa; Rahayu, 2005)/
The data used in this study is secondary data obtained based on available data and sourced from the Manado City Original Revenue Service with the data provided namely Regional Original Income, Business Licensing, IMB Licensing and Service Quality.
The findings of the study indicate that the One Stop Investment and Service Office does not yet have a good effectiveness value for IMB Licensing, the One Stop Integrated Service and Investment Service has a very good effectiveness value for the Issuance of Business Licensing, the Investment and One Stop Service Office. Pintu has a good score for Service Quality Improvement, IMB Licensing Effectiveness, Business Licensing Effectiveness and Service Quality Improvement have a correlation that is a positive influence but does not have a significant effect on increasing PAD in Manado City.
- 1. Achmad Fauzi, Regional Autonomy in the Framework of Realizing Good Local Governance, Semarang, 2019
- 2. Gibson, James L and John M. Ivancevich, Organization and Management, Issue 4, Jakarta, 1994
- 3. Handayaningrat.Soewarno. . Introduction to Administration and Management Studies, Jakarta, 1985
- 4. Handoko, Hani, Fundamentals of Production and Operations Management, seventh edition, Yogyakarta, 1993
- 5. Imam Ghozali, Application of Multivariate Analysis with SPSS Program, Semarang 2011
- 6. I Putu Gede Pande and Setya Pratama Comparison of the Level of Efficiency and Effectiveness of Entertainment Tax Revenue Denpasar City Revenue Service, Badung, 2014
- 7. Kassim, Mohammad. Quantitative-Qualitative Research Methods. 2008
- 8. Manado City Regional Regulation Number 5 of 2011 concerning Certain Licensing Retribution
- 9. Mayor Regulation Number 40 of 2020 concerning the Implementation of Licensing and Non-Licensing at the Investment Office and One Stop Integrated Services
- 10. Philipus M. Hadjon, Introduction to Licensing Law, Yuridika, Surabaya, 1993
- 11. Pande Paramitha Wulandari, Anak Agung Ketut Ayuningsasi Analysis of Variables Affecting Regional Original Income Bali Province, Badung 2014
- 12. Sugiyono, Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methodology, Bandung, 2015
- 13. Law 23 of 2014 concerning Regional Government
- 14. Law 28 of 2009 Regional Taxes and Levies
- 15. Law Number 11 of 2020 concerning Job Creation