Main Article Content
The article discusses the importance of implementing cryptographic information protection tools in operating systems and existing solutions. With the increasing amount of sensitive information being stored and transmitted online, it is crucial to protect it from cyber attacks and data breaches. Cryptography helps to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and authenticity of information by using mathematical algorithms to encrypt it. The article explores some of the existing cryptographic information protection solutions, such as SSL/TLS, disk encryption, VPNs, PGP, and SSH, and explains how to implement them effectively by assessing the security needs of the system, selecting the appropriate tools, integrating them into the system architecture, and regularly updating and maintaining them. By implementing these tools correctly, we can protect our sensitive information from cyber attacks and data breaches.
- 1. R.D. Aloev, M.M. Nurullaev, “Software, algorithms and methods of data encryption based on national standards”, IIUM Engineering Journal 21 (1), pp. 142–166, 2020. doi: 10.31436/iiumej.v21i1.1179.
- 2. Mukhammadovich N. M., Djuraevich A. R. “Working with cryptographic key information”, International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering. – 2023. – Т. 13. – №. 1. – С. 911. doi: 10.11591/ijece.v13i1.pp911-919
- 3. Alaev R.H. Cryptographic key management in the Windows operating system. // International scientific conference “Information Technologies, Networks and Telecommunications” ITN&T-2021. Urgench 2021, may 25-26. – pp. 272-275.
- 4. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/seccng/cryptographic-primitives
- 5. R.D. Aloev, M.M. Nurullaev, ”Development of the Software Cryptographic Service Provider on the Basis of National Standards”, Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics, 17 (1), pp. 260–272, 2019.
- 6. M.M. Nurullaev, “Modeling of information processes in integrated security systems”, Journal Molodoy uchoniy, 17(203), pp. 26-27, 2018.
- 7. R.D. Aloev, M.M. Nurullaev, “Cryptography Service Provider – Data Encryption”, in Proc. Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics, Orlando, Florida, USA, pp.127–131, 2019.