Main Article Content
The project consists of transceivers. Transmitters contain sensors. These sensors detect air molecules, such as gas in the air, as well as fire and smoke. These devices transmit the readings via the Arduino to the receiver wirelessly via Wi-Fi. In order for the recipient to receive these readings and display them in the form of an alert by means of an application on the mobile phone in addition to the bell,
If the readings are high, it means that there is gas or fire in the place of the transmitters, thus the red LED will be triggered in addition to the alarm buzzer. If the readings are not high, the green will be on.
These devices are placed in important places such as warehouses, hospitals and banks because of their importance and the presence of these devices is very important, especially as they work on wireless communication between the transmitter and the receiver, as their range reaches 1000 meters in open places and decreases in closed places such as the presence of walls and others.
- 1. ISO 7240-14:2013 | Fire detection and alarm systems — Part 14: Design, installation, commissioning and service of fire detection and fire alarm systems in and around buildings
- 2. ^ "CEN Community - List of members". standards.cencenelec.eu. Retrieved 26 March 2022.
- 3. "Getting Started: FOUNDATION > Introduction". arduino.cc.
- 4. ^ Jump up to:a b c David Kushner (2011-10-26). "The Making of Arduino". IEEE Spectrum.
- 5. ^ Justin Lahart (27 November 2009). "Taking an Open-Source Approach to Hardware". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 2014-09-07.
- 6. Kumar, Abhijeet, and Apoorva Sharma. "Internet of Life (IOL)." (2015). ISBN 978-93-5156-328-0
- 7. ^ Brian Benchoff. "An SDK for the ESP8266 Wi-Fi chip". Hackaday. Retrieved 2 April 2015.
- 8. quartzcomponents.com/products/mq-135-air-quality-gas-sensor-module
- 9. sensors/mq135-gas-sensor-for-air-quality
- 10. IR Infrared Flame Sensor Module | How Fire Sensor Works » ElectroDuino
- 11. buzzer - definition of buzzer by The Free Dictionary". Retrieved 22 May 2015
- 12. HJ Round was a pioneer in the development of the LED". www.myledpassion.com. Archived from the original on October 28, 2020. Retrieved April 11, 2017
- 13. RemoteXY.com(Remotexy application)