Main Article Content
The e-learning system is a web-based application that was developed by leveraging MySQL as a database management system and PHP as an interface language for the users. Both of these technologies were utilised in the construction of the system. During the course of the development process, both of these technological modalities were utilised. Both of these technologies owe their origins to the open-source community, which was responsible for their development. This platform enables teachers to upload their lectures and enables students to view the uploaded lectures anytime they choose to do so; as a consequence, the learning process is aided in a manner that is both simpler and more expedient. This programme also makes the process of learning more accessible to students in a manner that is more expedient.
- 1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_learning_in_higher_education
- 2. https://www.ispringsolutions.com/blog/learning-goals-and-objective
- 3. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-learning_(theory )
- 4. Joel Murach & Ray Harris, "Murach’s PHP and MySQL", Third Edition , Mike Murach & Associates Inc for Publishing, 15 Dec 2014.
- 5. https://www.apachefriends.org/
- 6. https://elearningindustry.com/the-impact-of-artificial-intelligence-on-elearning
- 9. Bradley, V. M. (2021). Learning Management System (LMS) use with online instruction. International Journal of Technology in Education (IJTE), 4(1), 68-92. https://doi.org/10.46328/ijte.36
- 10. E-Learning Management Systems- A Feature-based Comparative Analysis Journal of Information Systems and Technology Management – Jistem USP , Vol.18, 2021, e202118003 ISSN online: 1807-1775
- 11. MySQL, available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MySQL.
- 12. PHP, available at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PHP
- 13. Joel Murach & Ray Harris, "Murach’s PHP and MySQL", Third Edition , Mike Murach & Associates Inc for Publishing, 15 Dec 2014.3.
- 14. Ali Hasan Ali 2023. Smart Fire System using IOT. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL THEORY AND COMPUTER SCIENCES. 4, 3 (Apr. 2023), 88-113.
- 15. Hasan Ali , A., M Jebur, H., & Alzamili, Z. marid J. (2023). DESIGN OF A VIRTUAL REALITY SIMULATOR OF A DORMITORY BY USING EXCEL VBA. CENTRAL ASIAN JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL THEORY AND COMPUTER SCIENCES, 4(5), 99-119. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/CMY8X